Stampersgat, The Netherlands
Citizens twinning trip to Göttingen
From 21 to 28 September 2023, Cheltenham Twinning Association is organising a visit for all local citizens to take part in.
Cheltenham and Weihai 35th anniversary photo competition winners
We’re delighted to announce the winners of the Cheltenham and Weihai 35th anniversary photo competition.
35 years of friendship with Weihai
1987 – 2022
Enjoy these videos showing life in our Chinese twin town.
- Göttingen and Cheltenham Musicians partner for Jazz FestivalGöttingen bass clarinet player and improvisor, Ove Volquartz, teamed up with Cheltenham musician Chris Cundy and Cheltenham Improvisers Orchestra to perform as part of Cheltenham’s Jazz Festival’s Around Town programme. The combined improvised jazz concert took place at The WilsonContinue reading “Göttingen and Cheltenham Musicians partner for Jazz Festival”
- Göttingen Musician performs at Jazz FestivalGöttingen Musician, Ove Volquartz, in Cheltenham We are very happy to welcome bass clarinet player, composer and improviser Ove Volquartz who visits us from our German twin town of Göttingen, to participate in the prestigious Cheltenham Jazz Festival 2023, inContinue reading “Göttingen Musician performs at Jazz Festival”
- Citizens twinning trip to GöttingenFancy a visit to Cheltenham’s German twin town of Göttingen? From 21-28 September 2023 Cheltenham Twinning Association is organising a visit for all local citizens to take part in. The visit will coincide with Göttingen’s Goose Girl Festival and isContinue reading “Citizens twinning trip to Göttingen”
- Winners rewardedThe winners of the Cheltenham Weihai Photo Competition were presented with their prizes by the Mayor of Cheltenham on 24 January 2023 in the Mayor’s Parlour. Many congratulations to our winners: Congratulations also to David Elder who came second withContinue reading “Winners rewarded”
- Results of the Cheltenham and Weihai 35th anniversary photo competitionWe’re delighted to announce the winners of this competition and would like to thank everyone who entered, as well as the judges and the Cheltenham Camera Club. We hope you enjoy looking at the images selected from the Cheltenham entries.