Stampersgat, The Netherlands
Cheltenham and Weihai 35th anniversary photo competition winners
We’re delighted to announce the winners of the Cheltenham and Weihai 35th anniversary photo competition.
Residents visit to Annecy, October 2022
On 5 October 2022, a group of 33 citizens from Cheltenham set off on a week-long trip to the twin town of Annecy, France, to see the Descente des Alpages.
35 years of friendship with Weihai
1987 – 2022
Enjoy these videos showing life in our Chinese twin town.
- Winners rewardedThe winners of the Cheltenham Weihai Photo Competition were presented with their prizes by the Mayor of Cheltenham on 24 January 2023 in the Mayor’s Parlour. Many congratulations to our winners: Congratulations also to David Elder who came second withContinue reading “Winners rewarded”
- Results of the Cheltenham and Weihai 35th anniversary photo competitionWe’re delighted to announce the winners of this competition and would like to thank everyone who entered, as well as the judges and the Cheltenham Camera Club. We hope you enjoy looking at the images selected from the Cheltenham entries.
- Bridging Links!The three Bridge Clubs in Annecy invited Cheltenham Bridge Club to a friendly bridge game on Thursday 17th November. We had an enthusiastic response from both towns and had thirty pairs playing in an online competition. We are grateful forContinue reading “Bridging Links!”
- 2022 / 2021 Twinning ActivitiesTwinning activities in 2021 were still very much curtailed by the corona virus pandemic, this however meant more online talks and virtual links being made. Many activities with Göttingen to celebrate 70 years of twinning had to be cancelled, butContinue reading “2022 / 2021 Twinning Activities”
- Residents visit to Annecy 2022On 5 October 2022, a group of 33 citizens from Cheltenham set off on a week-long trip to the twin town of Annecy, France, to see the Descente des Alpages, a traditional folklore day when the animals parade through theContinue reading “Residents visit to Annecy 2022”